- Available in two footprints, 1.75″ and 2″ diameters, to meet patient needs
- Patented solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces
- The gel’s low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort
- Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results
- Provides good performance for up to 30 days out of the bag
- Foam backing is comfortable for patients, and is easy to handle and use
- Lift tab makes electrode removal easy
These electrodes are well suited for applications where fluids are present, due to the foam polyehtylene backing that is fluid-resistant. Because they don’t absorb liquids, which could reduce the electrode’s ability to adhere well to the patient’s skin.
There are no reviews yet.