- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings to protect catheter sites and wounds
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against extern
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Skin protection
- Feeding tubes
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal