Child 40″ Corrugated Anesthesia Circuit w/Gas Line
- Medline’s coaxial (single-limb) circuits feature a high level of heat and humidity for inspired gasses and ISO standard 15 mm and 2 mm fittings.
- The unilimb design helps to remove clutter and disorder from the anesthesia field.
- The bonded inspiratory limb design prevents disconnects at the patient end, unintentional increases in dead space and the mixing of inhaled and exhaled gasses.
- All circuits contain a gas sampling elbow.
- Unilimb tube is 40″ (102 cm) long and features 2 BV filters and a latex-free 2 L breathing bag.
- Standard configurations.