Utilizing the most advanced lighting technology, the Solid State Portable Headlight provides focus exactly where you need it. Its cool bright light ensures comfort for both the patient and the physician. Perform general examination, minor suturing, and foreign body removal with confidence, regardless of your environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Weighing just four ounces it’s one of the most lightweight headlights available.
- Soft terry cloth headband makes it especially comfortable to wear.
- Rechargeable batteries housed in the headband turns the headlight into a completely portable, compact unit that allows the user freedom of movement.
- With a color temperature of 5500 degree Kelvin, this light supplies bright, white, shadow and UV-free light allowing the end user to see tissue characteristics without distortion.
- Solid State light source has an estimated life of up to 10,000 hours.
- More energy efficient than incandescent and most halogen lamps.
- Solid State Portable Headlight
- Direct Power Supply Charger
- Soft Terry Cloth Headband
- Rechargeable Battery
- Optional Rigid Band Available
- User Manual
- Light Source:
- 1 watt Solid State lamp
- Color temperature 5500 degree Kelvin
- 20 Lumens
- Estimated life of up to 10,000 hours continuous burn
- Working Distance: 16 inches
- Spot Size Range: 1.5 to 6 inches at the working distance
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Battery Run Time: Approximately 90 minutes of continuous run-time on a fully charged battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 years (depending on usage)
- 1-year warranty