The vi-8410p multi-parameter monitor provides essential measurement parameters such as SpO2, NIBP, and CO2, and offer high cost-performance ratio to give care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side, such as ambulance, doctors office, out-patient department, and post-operative.
– 8.4″ color TFT display
– Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
– Multiple parameters: ECG, NIBP, Pulse Rate/SpO2, Temperature, Respiration
– Audible and visual alarms with adjustable alarm ranges
– Networkable with central monitoring system
– Preconfigurable patient settings