- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
- Gentle to the skin, yet holds catheters and other devices in place
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- Dressing is conformable and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Unique shapes and designs for both I.V. and wound needs
- 100 per box
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings are made with a thin, semi-permeable film that enables long wear time and full site visibility to minimize unnecessary dressing changes. Catalog code 1624W is 2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6 cm x 7 cm).