It features an optimum viewing area and highest contrast for vein imaging. At a cost of under $500, Veinlite LED+ is much more affordable – and effective – than infrared devices costing thousands of dollars.
- Find and access veins with greater ease and eliminate multiple failed IV attempts – In clinical trials, first attempt success rate was significantly higher when using Veinlite compared with the Standard of Care (93% vs 72%). Compare to infrared devices which only provided a 45% success rate.
- Portable, handheld vein finder features one-handed operation for ease of use– no rolling carts, power outlet requirements, support arms or need for additional personnel.
- Veinlite LED+ is held against the skin and shows vein structures through transillumination. Once a suitable vein is identified, the C-shaped opening prevents the vein from rolling during venipuncture.
- Meets INS & CDC Guidelines for Infection Control – Uses affordable disposable plastic covers to prevent patient-to-provider, and patient-to-patient contamination.
- Effective for finding superficial veins and deeper veins on patients of all ages.