- Bio Protech Inc. produces ECG electrodes called ‘Telectrodes’, which are used for various ECG tests.
- It uses an Ag/AgCl sensing element and Hydro-gel for adhesion.
- These are excellent components for sensitive monitoring.
- Hydro-gel’s main advantage is one of minimizing movement artifacts by increasing the bond between the skin and the sensing element.
- The ECG electrode of Bio Protech Inc. is referred to as “TELECTRODE“.
- Telectrodes are applicable to most ECG fields.
- An Ag/AgCl sensing element has the a best sensitivities and the solid adhesive hydro-gel has very low impedance.
- Most importantly, the adhesive gel stocks both the skin of the patient and to the sensing element, so that movement artifacts can be significantly lowered.
- Dirty residue from the foam will not be left on the patient’s skin after use.